Bunnies for Sale
Please check out the Nest Box tab for new litters of bunnies.
Color: Black vm
DOB: 06-09- 2013
A sweet bunny looking for a home. He has an adorable personality, and would love nothing more than to enjoy his time with you. He loves to play, dash, and run around the house. He possesses beautiful blue eyes, and soft fluffy fur. Friendly as can be, he often greets you at the door the moment you open his cage. A perfect bunny for a pet, and family.
- We only payments made in forms of cash or PayPal.
- PayPal payments WILL NOT be charged extra for the service fee.
- Customers must make a 50% non-refundable deposit, in the forms of cash or PayPal, to hold a bunny.
- Balance due at pick up (Remaining payment (cash))
- Buyers must provide transportation for the animal. There are no delivery services provided.
- All animals are non-refundable after purchase.
- After the rabbit has left the rabbitry, we are no longer responsible for their health.
- Rabbits are not permitted to leave the rabbitry until they are at least 6-8 weeks of age.
- We work with a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Serious inquiries only
- If a buyer does not respond to our attempts in contacting him for over 3 days, we will automatically assume that he is no longer interested, unless the customer has already made the 50% non-refundable deposit to hold the bunny.
- Deposits made to hold the bunny, will be accepted in cash or Paypal formats, will be non-refundable, unless the bunny becomes unavailable due to several different reasons at our discretion.
Extras - What do we include with your purchase?
In every purchase we include.....
- Two starter bags of food (A bag of Timothy Hay & A bag of pellets)
- A box to carry each rabbit
- A full pedigree
Visiting our rabbitry?
Buyers are not permitted to permitted to enter the rabbitry. In our past experiences, people have touched and played with our bunnies. These people often left the bunnies injured and in a distraught state. People have also often poked fingers into the cages, causing rabbits to bite them, believing that they are being offered food. For the well-being and safety of or rabbits, and visitors, we hope you can respect our decisions. Thank You.